DIVISION C (Open)
JUDGE: Mrs Jane Rickard
THE BOEATER CUP (Most points in Division C)
THE JANE ROAKE CUP for NOVICES (Winner of Class 32)
WORSHIPFUL COMPANY of GARDENERS DIPLOMA (Awarded at the discretion of the judge)
PRIZE MONEY: 1st £5, 2nd £3 and 3rd £1
The spacing for each exhibit is shown as: w = width d = depth h = height
Tables to be staged against a marquee wall; exhibits to be viewed from three sides but judged from the front.
Table drapes – white banqueting roll. Table height 74cm approx.
Open staging (Classes 32-35) w = 60cm, d = 60cm, h = unlimited
THEME – HORSELL’S NEW HORIZONS
32. Novices only, a table decoration HOME SWEET HOME. Alternatively, novices may choose any one of the titles from Classes 33 – 36 if they prefer. Their entry should still be displayed in Class 32. with a small card alongside showing the chosen title.
33. BRAVE NEW WORLD. FPM.
34. GREEN SPACE. An exhibit predominantly using foliage. NPM.
35. SKY LIGHTS. An exhibit containing a red candle/candles. NPM.
36. SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW: a petite exhibit. NPM. Open staging w=25cm, d=25cm, h=25cm
1. An exhibit is plant material with or without accessories, contained within the space specified.
2. A Novice is a person who has not won a First Prize for Floral Art at any show.
3. Exhibition background and drapes may be used, but must be free standing.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. Judge’s decision is to be final.
6. FPM – Fresh Plant Material (living plants or material cut from living plants).
NPM – Natural Plant Material (may include fresh, dried, garden, wild or made up plant material, flowers, foliage, fruit, vegetables and seaweed).
7. To be judged in accordance with the NAFAS Competition Manual (3rd Edition) 2015.