DIVISION I (Open)
JUDGE: To be nominated by the committee
Children may enter any class intended for their age group or older, they are not restricted to only entering the classes in this Division but may also enter any Open Division. All points awarded to a child in an individual class in any Division, count in establishing the overall winner of each age/school year group. Points for group entries do not count. The child awarded the most points in the Show will be awarded The Horsell Residents’ Cup.
Please do not write your name on the front side of your entry. Because space is limited all entries must fit on an A4 size sheet of paper.
Children Aged 4 and under – the winner receives a special award
- COLOUR IN THE ROCKET (click to download)
- CREATE A COLLAGE OF A HOUSE
- DRAW OR PAINT AN ELEPHANT
Children in Reception, Years 1 and 2 – the winner receives the Horsell Village Show Junior Prize
- FOUR PIECES OF FLAPJACK made by you, on a plate
- A MINIATURE GARDEN
- A DECORATED WOODEN SPOON
Children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 – the winner receives the Frank Bridger Cup
- FOUR FAIRY CAKES made by you, on a plate
- POTATO CUT DESIGN ON PAPER OR CLOTH
- AN INSECT OR SPIDER MADE FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS
For any child under 15 on the day of the Show – Entries in this section may be from individuals or groups. Please indicate if the entry is from a group of children (eg. family members or a school class)
- SNAPCHAT SELFIE
- SIX BROWNIES, on a plate
- CREATE A UNICORN MASK
- PAINTED/DECORATED PRE-MADE CERAMIC ITEM
- A POT OR TRAY OF MUSTARD AND CRESS that you have grown
- THE HEAVIEST MARROW. (There will be a £5 prize for this class if your marrow is heavier than the winner of Class 14)
- DESIGN THE FRONT COVER for next year’s show schedule. The winning design will be retained by the show committee for use next year. Do not write your name on your design.